Full Motion Platform Simulator
The Full Motion Simulator is not just any motion simulator! It is a motion simulator that tilts and rotates to simulate all the movements found in a car, airplane, or any other form of transportation. The simulator can be configured as a driving simulator, racing simulator or flight simulator or can be adapted to your requirements. It offers a large range of motion to simulate forces and accelerations. All effects are simulated in real time, which prevents the occurrence of "motion sickness" (malaise, motion sickness or nausea). In contrast to small simulators, our models offer large and constant acceleration forces. Feel the speed at which you are accelerating! Feel every twitch and bump! Drive over hills or through depressions! Notice if the back of your car breaks out before you lose control of it! Let the centrifugal force push you into the seat and feel the grip of your tires when cornering!
Our motion simulator simulates the movements of all centrifugal forces to perfection!
Get closer to reality than ever before.
Benefit from the experience of real racing drivers.
Offer your or your customers incomparable realism.
Feel the little things that make the difference!
- Roll: 50 Degrees(±25 Degrees)
- Pitch: 50 Degrees(±25 Degrees)
- Lift: 40cm (±20 cm)
- Rotation: > 360 Degrees, without limitation
- Servo Power: Constant (1348W), Peak (2696W)
- Roll-Rate: 50 Degrees/ Second
- Pitch-Rate: 50 Degrees/ Second
- Lift-Rate: 48 cm/s
- Rotation-Rate: 105 Degrees/ Second
- Roll-Acceleration rate: 572 Degrees/s²
- Pitch-Acceleration rate: 286 Degrees/s²
- Lift-Acceleration rate: 2.4g, 343 Degrees/s²
Networked 3- or 4-axis digital servo drive that controls three actuators. Each actuator delivers up to 3 HP and 250kg peak load. The actuators are recirculating ball screws with 46 cm travel. The maximum person weight is 125kg.
The simulator is not dependent on software. The API allows you to easily add motion to a simulation. The simulator control is constantly updated, which supports new game titles. You are not bound to old software.
- Assetto Corsa
- Project Cars
- Project Cars 2
- Microsoft Flight Simulator
5.1 Surround sound with a 12 inch 300 watt RMS subwoofer and 500 watt RMS Boston Acoustics Surround satellite speaker.
The available displays are:
- 1x 50 Zoll 1080p-projection display,
- 3x 24 Zoll IPS- or LCD monitor
- 3x 27 Zoll IPS- or LCD monitor
- 1x 50 Zoll 3D-LCD
- Custom display setups are available - just ask.
Alternatively, VR Headsets can also be used of course.
- Force feedback steering with different steering wheels.
- Shift paddles and two additional control buttons (version with six buttons optional).
- Three-pedal set including clutch. Long stroke accelerator pedal, clutch and progressive brake with high resistance.
Seat and pedals adjustable. Steering wheel tilt adjustable up to 30 degrees. A left and right staircase for easy entry / exit.
Electronically locked seat belt and door. On-board emergency stop; external emergency stop connection. Lexan security system. The motor automatically brakes the system in the event of a power failure or in the event of an emergency stop or lock activation. The motor amplifiers remain de-energized as long as the safety loops are not fully active.
- Operating voltage: 200 - 240V
- Current consumption: 15A
The simulator is largely made of metal; All metal parts are either made of stainless steel, anodized aluminum or powder-coated steel. All connections, cabling and mechanical components meet high industrial standards.
CE and TÜV certified
Movement in perfection
feel the difference to alternative products
Plug in and get started
Large range of motion
for the precise representation of cornering and acceleration
Continuous axis of rotation
For the feeling of turning around the vertical axis
5.1 Surround SoundCustom made up to 900W
For excellent acceleration rates, extremely low latency and protection against motion sickness (nausea)
Ready for the most demanding commercial use
Thanks to fully electric servos and maintenance-friendly design
Powerful drives ensure high G-forces
For racing, flight, driving or boat simulations
Thanks to the concept, a maintenance interval of 5.000 hours
Price on request
plus packaging and shipping.
- No rotation
- Monitors according to specifications
- PC according to specifications